Covid -19 What Our Guests Need To Know
- Guests are required to wear masks while inside the property. The only exceptions are:
- While in guest rooms
- Dining at a table
- Swimming or going to or from swimming
- If you have a disability
- Guests age 2 or under
- Maintain 6’ Social Distancing whenever possible.
- Currently we are NOT providing stayover service to your room. We can have supplies delivered to your room and trash removed – please call the front desk for replacement and place used linens in a bag in the hallway.
- Do not gather in groups larger than 6 people. Groups should be limited to household group members only.
- Dining options are available inside and outside – inside in one of our beautiful rooms or Tavern, outside on the Marshview Terrace or the Tavern Patio
- The Gift Shop is open limited hours and only 3 customers allowed at a time.
- The Spa is open with a full availability however it is recommended to make appointments as early as possible.
- Pool is open but hours and capacities have been limited to meet state guidelines for social distancing.
- If 40% capacity is reached in the pool area, we will restrict entry until other guests leave.
- Our pool is for registered Inn guests only. At this time we are not able to accommodate friends of Inn guests.
- All open pools are subject to closure due to inclement weather.
- The hot tub is closed until a later phase of reopening.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our management staff.