Summer Travel Update
To our valued guests, staff, their families and our vendors:
As a family owned business, the safety of our guests and employees is always of paramount importance to us. We know that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is a concern at this time, and we want to reassure you that Catania Hospitality Group (CHG) is continuing to take precautionary measures.
We have implemented several new procedures to help maintain the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please review them below so you know what to expect.
- Please do not travel to the resort if anyone in your party is feeling ill or has been in contact with anyone who has been ill. Please consult CDC.org for self-assessment guides.
- Guests are no longer required to wear masks while inside the property.
- Dining options are available inside and outside – inside in one of our beautiful rooms or Tavern, outside on the Marshview Terrace or the Tavern Patio (weather permitting)
- The Beach Plum Spa is open with a full availability of services, however it is recommended to make appointments as early as possible.
- Our pool is for registered Inn guests only. At this time we are not able to accommodate friends of Inn guests.
- The pool is subject to closure due to inclement weather.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our management staff.