Winter Travel Update
To our valued guests, staff, their families and our vendors:
As a family owned business, the safety of our guests and employees is always of paramount importance to us. We know that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is still a concern at this time, and we want to reassure you that Catania Hospitality Group (CHG) is continuing to take precautionary measures.
Please refrain from visiting our facilities if you would answer any of the following in the affirmative:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 5 days?
- Are you or anyone in your party currently experiencing a fever, body aches, sore throat, or other flu-like symptoms?
- Have you or anyone in your party been in direct contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 5 days?
We have implemented several new procedures to help maintain the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please review them below so you know what to expect.
- We highly recommend that all guest wear face coverings while in public areas of the inn.
- Dining options are available inside in one of our beautiful rooms or Tavern. (Read about our IWave Air Purification System)
- The Beach Plum Spa is open with a full availability of services, however it is recommended to make appointments as early as possible.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our management staff.